5) Spec Ops Shooting is covered by a 60-day refund policy. If you feel like you’ve not improved your skills despite your best efforts (highly unlikely) you can always get your money back.
6) Considering the value and extensive training provided, the pricing is ridiculously low. This is value for money.
The Bad Points:
1) The only way to get better and more accurate at shooting is to practice shooting. You’ll need to go to the range and train. Read the guide and apply the techniques till they’re second nature to you. This program requires effort and work from you… and it’ll take some time.
2) While Brian has generously shared his knowledge, he’ll not be by your side to guide you. So, that’s one downside to this program. You’ll need to carefully study the techniques and correct yourself till you’re an excellent shooter.
3) Spec Ops Shooting is only available online. You’ll need a computer with a working internet connection to purchase and download it.
Should You Get It?
Yes… this is one of those products that could save your life. It’s affordable, proven to work and if you live in a place where people have access to firearms, this guide is a necessity.
When you’re faced with a threat, it’s your knowledge, skills and instincts that will keep you alive. Spec Ops Shooting will give you all of these if you use the info within wisely. The best time to prepare is now.
Get this guide and start using it as soon as you can. The faster you get ready the better. This book is a must buy. Period.