6) There’s a lot of convenience here. You can download the audio training into your mp3 player or tablet and listen to them while you’re on the go. In other words, you can be learning Spanish while walking in the mall or driving to work, etc. This will really accelerate your learning.
7) This course is covered by a 60-day refund policy. This is enough time to learn and speak Spanish with the program. If despite your best efforts you see no improvement (highly unlikely), you can always get your money back. Despite the refund policy, this product has a very low refund rate because it is that good.
8) Considering the amount of value, you’re getting, the pricing is ridiculously low. You’ll save so much more money with Rocket Spanish instead of hiring a tutor or going for classes.
The Bad Points:
1) Learning any language will take you time and effort. While Rocket Spanish is an excellent training course, you’ll still need to study it and practice speaking it. Consistency and patience is required. You can’t master the language in 3 days.
If you’re looking for miracles, this program is not it. If you’re willing to work a little and master Spanish, this guide is perfect for you.
2) This is an online course. You’ll need a computer with a working internet connection to purchase and access it.
Should You Get It?
All the Rocket languages products are great. This is an established brand that’s popular all around the world. If you want to learn Spanish quickly and easily, Rocket Spanish will really help you.
All the audio lessons are geared towards people who want to speak the language relatively fluently. The beauty of Rocket Spanish is that you can go from not knowing a word of Spanish to holding a conversation in Spanish in 2 to 4 weeks.
Of course, to get really good, it’s best to speak to the locals and gradually improve your vocabulary and fluency. But if you’re just starting out, you can’t go wrong with Rocket Spanish.