Finally, you’ll learn how to add more muscle to your body. You’ll boost your metabolism, get stronger and slow down the aging process. This methodical approach makes it a very effective program.
5) It goes without saying that your diet will determine how successful you are in losing weight and getting healthy. The diet provided with this program is not restrictive and you’ll not be deprived of food. It’s flexible and focused on eating right instead of eating less. This is the perfect approach.
6) The product really over delivers and there are many useful bonuses that accompany the main guide.
7) It has a 100 percent money-back guarantee. If you do not see results within 60 days, you can always get a refund. There’s zero risk here.
The Bad Points:
1) 90 minutes a week is not a lot… but it’s still 90 minutes that you need to complete. You must be compliant and follow the tips in the book. Results only come from consistency. So, you need to stick with the program for it to work.
2) As with all digital downloads, you can only purchase and access it online.
Should You Get It?
Finding a good health and fitness program for older people is difficult. Very few fitness guides cater to this crowd. Old School New Body is one of the best guides on the planet when it comes to this topic.
Despite the wealth of information and value it provides, its very affordable and a one-time investment that you will use over and over for years to come.
It’s also ideal for people who are busy and have more commitments. The workouts add up to only about 90 minutes in a week. Yet, they’re so effective that you still see results.
You do not need to be a gym rat to shed the excess fat, build lean muscle and increase your energy. You can do it all in record time with the techniques that are exposed in Old School New Body.
This book will make you fit, healthy, energetic and even slow down the aging process. It’s worth every cent and more. It gets our highest recommendation.