What will I get in Nichexploit?
All you need to do is fill in some basic information about the niche you want to target and you will get a comprehensive report covering all of this:
- Which channel is dominating your target niche?
- What is the success potential of the niche?
- Who are the top channels in your niche, how much traffic they are getting and How much business can it make?
- How strong is the dominant channel’s hold on the niche (Room for a new player?)
- How many channels are actually making business from the niche?
- How long does it take to start making sales on an average in the niche?
- How many channels have failed to make sales from the niche?
- How many new channels targeting this niche are starting up?
- How much business does one video do on an average?
- How many videos does it take to achieve success?
- What is the best gap between videos?
Any drawbacks to Nichexploit?
I can back Cyril Gupta with a blind eye. Nevertheless I did do my own research to make sure that this tool has actually got the analytics right. Nothing posed a problem at all! Nichexploit is very well designed and you almost feel it indulges you with the number of parameters the report covers. I could not think of anything more. As far as Nichxeploit is concerned you have my word for it, you can hang me reverse if you find something wrong!
Final thoughts on Nichexploit:
To cut it short NicheXploit is a powerful new software tool which you can use to quickly and easily. Find highly profitable untapped niche markets on YouTube that are ready to be taken advantage of. The whole process has been simplified and the user-friendly interface makes it extremely easy to get started with minimum effort. The research covers every possible aspect when it comes niche research on YouTube. Cyril Gupta has used this tool to discover niches and has succeeded massively in it. The views to the channels that have used Nichexploit are evidence to same. I believe this tool is absolutely vital for any YouTuber.