4) It goes without saying that the most obvious benefit that’s accrued by having a grasp of the knowledge in this guide is – you’ll save money in the long run by not having to buy new batteries. There’s no point in spending your hard-earned money when you can easily do it yourself.
5) Are you interested in saving the environment? You’re going to love this book. Reusing old batteries is all about going green and recycling.
6) The guide covers different types of batteries ranging from car batteries to Li-ion, Ni-HM, and Ni-Cd EZ batteries. Nothing is left out. There’s enough info here to give you the ability to recondition most batteries.
7) Just when you thought it couldn’t get better, it does. This product is backed by a no-risk 60-day money back guarantee. There is zero risk here.
8) This guide is very fairly priced for the amount of info it contains. We expected it to cost way more and were surprised to see how affordable it was. The price might go up in future, so it’s best to get it before it does.
The Bad Points:
1) Just like most technical stuff, you’ll need to read the guide once or twice and understand the process well. Do not skim through the instructions and try to recondition your batteries without a proper understanding of the process.
People who hate reading and try to wing it with just a rough idea of the instructions will need to focus and read the guide properly. You only need to learn it well once, and you’ll be good to go after that.
2) You can only get this guide online because it’s an eBook. So, you’ll need a computer and an internet connection to access it. Once you download it, you can always print it out for easier reference.
Should You Get It?
If you never want to buy batteries again, then the answer is a resounding yes. Some people use batteries much more often than others. If you’re one of them, this product has your name written all over it.
The information that, Tom shares in EZ Battery Recondition is difficult to find. Companies would rather make millions by selling you new batteries than teaching you how to recondition the ones that you already have.
You can’t count on them to look out for the small guy when profits are at stake. Tom has revealed battery reconditioning secrets that are highly useful and relevant. Get the guide, learn how it’s done, and you’ll hardly need to buy batteries in future.