4) You have 4 methods to choose from… and 2 extra bonus methods. There’s something for everybody here.
5) You have 60 days to test this product out. If you can’t make a cent by then (highly unlikely), can always ask for a refund.
The Bad Points:
1) While the methods do work, there is a learning curve involved, and it’s not as easy as they make it seem. It will take you time and effort to reach a stage where you make $500 in 30 minutes – it’s possible, but there is some work involved. If you’re expecting easy riches, this program is not it.
2) You will need a computer and an internet connection to use the methods in this program. These are NOT offline methods.
3) The sales page uses blind copy. You can’t really tell what you’re getting into or what the methods are about until you purchase them.
Should You Get It?
If you wish to make money online, this program is as good as any to get you started. The methods are easy and while you’re not going to be making thousands overnight, these are legitimate methods of making money online.
Providing voice overs, stock photography, freelancing, etc. are all solid methods of earning a living online. They’ll require you to develop some skills, but that can be achieved with a bit of practice.
If you tailor your expectations and follow the program, you’ll be able to earn a few thousand a month. It will take you a while before you get to Shelly’s level, but with consistency, you’ll get there.