4) The biggest advantage of this program is that you’ll see results fast. That itself will motivate you to keep going. Ideally, after the initial 2 weeks, you should slow down and aim for a more controlled and steady approach to weight loss. Your body needs time to adapt.
5) The program is written in a simple, straightforward and easy to follow style. Anybody can benefit from it if they’ll adhere to the instructions.
6) What’s interesting to note is that despite the claim that you can lose weight in 2 weeks, the program has a 60-day money back guarantee. So, you have 2 months to test it out and see if it gets you results. If you’re not pleased with the results, you can always get a refund.
The Bad Points:
1) Losing weight in 2 weeks is NOT easy. This is NOT an easy program to follow. It will give you results and you can lose weight, but it’s going to be tough. Your diet will really need to be on point and you can’t afford to skip workouts.
Consistency and compliance is of paramount importance if you want this program to work for you.
2) This is a digital product. You’ll need an internet connection to access it.
Should You Get It?
If you need to lose some weight fast for a wedding or a high school reunion, Brian’s 2 Week Diet will really help you. It is proven to work.
While not a healthy approach to weight loss, sometimes you may be short on time. Or maybe you just have a couple of stubborn pounds that you need to shed to be ‘beach body’ ready. At times like these, the 2 Week Diet is a godsend.
Do give it a try and you’ll be amazed at how effective it is.